Part-time Bookkeeper and Administrative Assistant at Anspach & Hobday
We’re Hiring: Part-time Bookkeeper and Administrative Assistant
At Anspach & Hobday we are on a journey to create enjoyment and experience through beer. In line with our expansion plans, we are looking for a highly conscientious, hard working and tenacious Bookkeeper and Administrative assistant to join our team. We operate 3 sites with 9 full-time and 5 part-time employees.
The role will primarily be based at our production facility in Croydon with a focus on keeping the books, basic HR and systems development. We can offer flexible hours and days.
The role is diverse and will involve working closely with our accountant, Jon Askew, and founders Paul Anspach & Jack Hobday.
The role will involve:
- Weekly Bookkeeping
- Clerical Tasks including database management and file organization.
- Coordination of administrative requirements, such as basic HR checklists for new starters
- Stock take checking.
- Liaising with staff to achieve the above.
- MS Office (or openware equivalent).
- Experience Bookkeeping for SMEs
- Familiarity with G-Suite (Gmail, Google Docs/Sheets/etc.)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Xero Accounting.
- Experience with iZettle and Squarespace (commercial platforms)
This role will be paid by the hour with a minimum of 8 hours a week with extra hours (4+) required at the end of months. Remuneration will depend on experience, but will be in excess of London Living Wage.