Taproom Manager at Deviant & Dandy
Deviant & Dandy are looking to hire a taproom manager to take over the reins at our taproom in Hackney Central. The taproom is open Thursday to Sunday and we’re looking for someone to do a minimum of 40 hours a week to keep the place running.
We’re ideally looking for someone who is free to start at short notice as right now is the busiest time of the year for us.
Role: Taproom Manager
Location: Hackney, London
Start Date: As soon as available
Salary: £13 per hour
- Weekly stock take and reporting
- Cellar management
- Staff / rota management
- Proven ability to drive footfall to the taproom
- Organising events / tap takeovers / food pop-ups
- Great knowledge and passion for beer
- Great customer service
- Compliance with Health & Safety and Premise Licencing regulations
- Personal license
For further info and applications please send you CV to email@example.com with a brief cover letter.