Sales Account Manager at By The Horns Brewing Co.
Due to recent investment and expansion By The Horns is recruiting for a full time key account manager to help grow the brand
The role will be primarily based at our new shiny new brewery in RH1 but will require regular travel around London and areas inside the M25.
You will make new sales and obtain new account wins to grow the brand and achieve targets by:
- Getting behind By The Horns’ culture and representing the brewery out in the field with new and existing customers primarily focusing in the on-trade
- Researching and capitalising on new sales opportunities
- Developing relationships with customers by phone, email and face to face visits.
- Meeting regularly with Directors & Sales manager to discuss future sales strategies
- Creating sales reports on brewery specific software
- Identifying and help implementing staff training & awareness at key accounts
- Host events at key accounts to engage directly with the consumer on and off the brewery premises
Skills & Attributes
- Positive attitude day in day out
- Well organised and able to efficiently manage their own time
- Target driven and able to hit and maintain sales targets
- Resilient and determined
- Strong negotiating skills
- Has at least 1 years’ experience in the B2B sales industry within the beer industry, ideally that experience has been served in SE England.
- Proven record of building brand awareness and growing sales revenue.
- Has existing relationships with potential customers, either direct or wholesale
- Has an excellent knowledge of the beer and brewing industry.
- Able to work evenings and weekends as and when the job requires.
- Right to work in the UK and fluent English speaking
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Due to a high volumes of responses, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications.