Sales Account Manager at The Goodness Brewing Co.
Are you someone with a passionate interest in craft beer? Or a hospitality expert looking to break into sales? Still reading this advert? GREAT! You could be the next Goodness Account Manager.
Goodness are those good folks over in Wood Green, North London brewing delicious, easy-drinking beers that are accessible to all since 2019. As we rapidly grow we are looking for a person with equal parts enthusiasm and drive to take excellent care of an ever growing stable of smashing accounts. Although experience is useful, we just want the right personality to join us so read on for details and apply.
Take a look at our person profile below to get an idea of who we’re looking for, and be sure to reach out if you have any questions. We look forward to saying hello! Our next Account Manager may very well be you!
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with existing trade customers to maintain and maximise business within London.
- Providing support to the Sales Team in order to help grow trade sales.
- Working closely with our customers to create, organise and run events to help promote The Goodness in trade.
- Ensure our customers have essential information on Goodness products and brand, The POS and relevant equipment that they need to ensure that The Goodness is presented and represented in the best way possible.
- Maintaining sales records and stock information; reporting back to the Sales Manager and Sales Director.
- Passionate about craft beer with the ability to demonstrate clear understanding of the Goodness Brand and Ethos.
- Personable, Self-Organised, Self-Motivated and strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Flexibility with regards to working hours, Some late evenings and weekends may be required.
- Attention to detail, with an ability to work with data and communicate and present information accordingly.
- Well connected with the Craft Beer trade within London or the wider UK through previous positions.
- Experience in Craft Beer of the beer trade in some form.
- Experience troubleshooting beer dispense issues.
- Experience in Field Sales is desired but not essential.
- Full UK driving licence and UK residency.
- 40 hours a week
- Annual Salary of £22,500 to £27,500 (plus bonus TBD based on achievable KPI’s) depending on experience
- Based largely in the Trade but travelling to the Brewery in Wood Green from time to time will be required.
- Personal and Professional development training
- Beer and Merchandise allowance
- Invitations to the best Craft Beer events in the UK!
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Sales Account Manager as the Subject.
There is no closing date but to ensure you get a chance please send your application as soon as possible.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK and be able to attend an in person interview in the next few weeks