Marketing & Events Executive at Orbit Beers
Orbit Beers are an independent South London brewery known for a consistent high-quality
portfolio of flagship beers, taking inspiration from European brewing heritage. Alongside an
interesting, more esoteric White Label Series range of beers.
With over 7 years of experience supplying the hospitality industry both directly and indirectly,
We have recently expanded direct retail capabilities with an online shop and purpose built
taproom and are looking for an ambitious, passionate and results driven person to join our team
of beer and music lovers to help more people discover Orbit Beers through these key channels.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business in a fun and dynamic environment. You
will need to show you are flexible, hard-working and have a track record in growing brand
presence in the marketplace through various media.
- Work with operations team to help devise and execute plans to increase webshop traffic and sales
- Key responsibility for marketing plans and schedules across various media. Working with sales and operations, and taproom teams to get our message and story out to customers
- Assist the Taproom General Manager to plan and promote events at our taproom
- Take a key role in planning and execution of industry trade shows, markets and festivals. Ensuring Orbit are well placed to participate and engage customers..
- Create digital content for use across socials, website, webshop and partner channels
- Utilise and maintain customer lists and mailers
- Work with sales and operations to design, create and utilise relevant and cost-effective POS and merchandise
- Occasional evening and weekend work
- Working with operations team to maintain and update our website
- Passionate about beer, music and with a particular understanding of Orbit Beers, who we are and what we do
- Confident communicator
- Experience in a marketing role with demonstrable positive results
- Personable, results driven, self starter with an analytical mind
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills
- Can do attitude and creative mind set
- Digital content creation & editing (Adobe creative cloud desirable)
If you think this role is for you, then please apply with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you
want to work at Orbit Beers. email@example.com