Marketing and Events Manager at Hackney Brewery
Hackney Brewery is looking for a Marketing and Events Manager based at our new High Hill Taproom in E17.
This is a new role and will involve all stages of our marketing strategy and events program. The right person will be a self-starter who knows how to tell the world what we’re all about at Hackney Brewery.
- Establish and maintain a marketing strategy for the business and coordinate with relevant departments to implement the strategy together
- Use timelines and schedules to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction, including social media and website
- Propose, organise and coordinate brewery events as part of the marketing strategy
- Write and distribute newsletters to subscribers
- Analyse and report on campaigns
- Previous experience in a marketing role
- Previous experience in content creation
- Previous experience in an events role
- Higher level qualification in marketing desirable but not essential
- £25k plus achievable bonus scheme
How to apply:
- Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 31st 2021– if the right candidate appears beforehand we will close applications.