Off License Sales Executive - Camden Town Brewery
Every morning, we wake up thinking “we make beer for a living, how cool is that?”. We’re ridiculously proud of what we do at Camden Town Brewery, and we have fun whilst we do it.
We were born in North London in 2010, but now can proudly say that our beer can be found in bars, pubs and restaurants all over the country – which is why we’re looking for passionate and hardworking people to join our Team. Sound good to you? Then read on!
About The Role:
Do you enjoy driving? Do you enjoy selling? Do you have a passion for beer? Then this might be the job for you…
We are looking for someone to grow our presence in the independent off-license and convenience sector with the aim of getting fresh beer into the hands of more Camden consumers. A new role, you will be tasked with owning the full order to cash process, from selling the beer to delivering it and everything in between!
You’ll definitely need:
- A full UK driving license and be comfortable driving in London
- Brilliant communication and relationship building skills
- Self-motivated, solution orientated with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable working independently and able to manage own workload & diary
- Target driven and results orientated.
It would be ideal (but not essential) if you have:
- Experience in a sales role, preferably in a customer facing position.
- A good knowledge of London’s independent off-licenses and convenience stores.
- Interest/Passion for beer is desirable.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Weekly beer allowance
- Private pension
- Choice of Private Healthcare or Wellbeing Allowance
- Full brewery induction
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Run club, football team, book club
- Access to Wagestream and Safestream
- Opportunities for training and career progression
This role is open to all. Camden Town Brewery is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are proud to pay the London Living Wage and to be Disability Confident Committed.