Head of Sales at Signature Brew
In the past three years Signature Brew has won SIBA’s prestigious Brewery of the Year award, built a state-of-the-art brewery in Walthamstow, overseen an epic rebrand and continued to grow whilst weathering the impacts of COVID-19 on the hospitality industry.
Good Beer Hunting named Signature Brew in their Signifiers 2020 list as one of the breweries shaping the future of the industry. Poised for another pivotal year, there has never been a better time to join the brewery, and play an important role in bringing their range of award winning music-inspired beers to the nation.
With a dedicated sales team already in place we’re looking for a Head of Sales who will be responsible for developing and expanding our existing sales channels as well as growing the current team in order to deliver the long-term goals of the brewery.
Reporting to, and working in tandem with the directors, this new role arises at a seminal point in the development of Signature Brew. The infrastructure with regards to both the brewery and brand is in place for the incumbent to deliver the significant growth that is expected for the business by both shareholders and commentators alike.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience in developing & implementing sales in a high growth environment, alongside the ability to grow, manage and motivate a growing sales team. The role will be part brewery, and part field based, ensuring the strategy is delivered both internally and externally.
- Determining the sales vision, and building the strategic sales plan alongside the directors to achieve sustainable, profitable growth for Signature Brew.
- Leading the Sales team to consistently deliver sales and profit targets, through building and maintaining sustainable strategic partnerships with customers.
- Developing a resilient and high performing Sales team with a clear and focused values agenda. Driving a wide breadth and depth of profitable brand distribution, across all channels
- Growing sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Being a highly visible figurehead for Signature Brew, both internally but equally across the wider UK and International retail landscape.
- Providing the energy, support and challenge to ensure the Signature Brew brand meets the high expectations of retailers, distributors, consumers and internal stakeholders.
- Embodying the Signature Brew culture and commitment to great music and beer, ensuring great experiences are at the heart of the sales agenda.
- Being a confident and prominent voice within the Signature Brew management team, playing a key part in developing the strategy of the company, including new beer development and band collaboration beers.
- Proven drinks/FMCG industry leader with outstanding commercial experience and a great understanding of the UK retail landscape.
- The individual will have built a strong career in sales/commercial roles before progressing to management positions. In essence, at least 5 years’ credible leadership experience from well-known, complex and entrepreneurial FMCG environments.
- Strong commercial acumen, able to build close relationships with key customers and understand their business whilst identifying longer term opportunities in new products and channels.
- Craft Beer industry experience is strongly preferable but an individual who offers a proven track record in FMCG would also be considered.
- A leader with strong ambition and the intellectual capability to lead on a wide range of commercial activities.
- Proven experience in building and enabling the delivery of a Sales strategy for a business, with a strong emphasis on a rapid and sustainable growth agenda. With a proven ability to prioritise opportunities effectively, construct initiatives to deliver the vision and obtain buy-in from all stakeholders and colleagues.
- An open and progressive leadership style, being highly visible throughout the business, and immediately identified as a figurehead at Signature Brew.
- A high level of pragmatism and realism with strong interpersonal skills. Outstanding communicator with a proven ability to listen, influence, unite and motivate behind collectively agreed objectives.
- Strong negotiation and deal making skills
- Strategic Planning
- Revenue Enhancement & Margin Management
- Proven experience recruiting & developing a team
- Cost Control
- Strategic Relationships
- Change Management
- Knowledge and understanding of P&L
- Knowledge of Customer recruitment, retention and experience
- Knowledge of Procurement, Supply Chain and Logistics
- Previous experience working in International markets
- Previous experience dealing with legalities surrounding duty and tax
ENQUIRIES : email@example.com