General Manager at Hammerton Brewery
Hammerton Brewery is based in Islington, situated just off the Caledonian Road & Barnsbury overground
station. Founded in 2014, the brewery has developed a strong portfolio of small batch beers such as Crunch,
City of Cake, Panama Creature and N7 as well as many other experimental small batch beers.
In 2021, our taproom was renovated to include a new Pizzeria kitchen to make our sough dough, hand
stretched Pizza. The taproom is a busy beer led venue. We are looking for a creative & enthusiastic General
Manager to join and lead our team.
You will have a genuine passion for exceptional customer service, a pro-active approach to team management
and ideally an interest in craft beer and be happy to organise and manage events that drive footfall to the
If you would like to be part of the Hammerton team, then apply now!
Requirements / Job Roles
- Interested in craft beer and being able to make people passionate about great beer (Ideally).
- Day-to-day running of the Taproom open/close procedures
- Managing social media content (Twitter, Insta, Facebook etc)
- Events planning & management
- Managing the kitchen operations (Stone Baked Pizza)
- Manage and grow a dedicated team including training and shift-planning
- Planning of staff rota & Hiring of staff
- Oversee cellar maintenance and quality standards
- Manage POS systems, stocks, and commercials with regular reporting
- Work with the management team to assess and implement new offerings
- Proactive attitude
- Working closely with local community
- Bonus structure based on hitting revenue targets
- Salary depending on experience, plus bonus
- 28 days holiday per year
- 50% discount on all Hammerton beer and products
- Ability to grow with the business