Ecommerce Manager at Signature Brew
In the past three years Signature Brew has won SIBA’s prestigious Brewery of the Year award twice, built a state-of-the-art brewery in Walthamstow, overseen a full company rebrand and continued to grow whilst weathering the impacts of COVID-19 on the hospitality industry.
Reporting into the directors, this new role is firmly at the centre of our now thriving online business, and requires the vision to drive it confidently into the future. As the brewery continues to grow, this role will ensure those discovering Signature Brew online have an incredible experience purchasing through the website.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, drive and execute an ambitious e-commerce plan that is closely aligned with the greater sales & marketing objectives of the brewery
- Understand and grow all online revenue streams in addition to the website (eg Amazon)
- Drive customer acquisition and ensure retention by developing strategic plans for digital marketing channels including SEO, paid search, paid social advertising and email marketing.
- Work closely with the marketing, sales, logistics and retail teams to ensure eCommerce activities, campaigns and promotions deliver a cohesive brand experience across all touchpoints
- Ensure the effective day to day running of the website, liaising with logistics, marketing and production teams for product launches, accurate product availability and smooth pre-orders
- Leading and managing a part time customer service team to ensure that every customer has an incredible experience, ensuring that communication is first rate, beers arrive in a timely fashion, and customer support is always of the highest quality.
- Maximise conversion through developing incredible customer journeys, multi device support and optimised site speed
- Use analytics to gain insight into user behaviours and provide regular reporting of performance along with recommendations
- Report on sales performance to inform stock, planning and product development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven website management experience
- Strong understanding of web analytics; tools, reporting and insights
- Relentless commitment to improving customer experience
- Experience working on and managing successful digital marketing strategies
- Experience of product merchandising with strong attention to detail
- Team player, who is prepared to be hands-on and get things done
- Experience working within direct-to-consumer retail space
- Experience working with external agencies as well as internal teams to implement projects
- A passion for beer, and of course, live music!
Closing date - 29th July 2021.
To apply, please visit our website (link below), any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org