Dray and Warehouse Person at Fourpure Brewing Co.
We are Fourpure Brewing Co. and we are looking for a craft beer loving brilliant person to join our team.
This full time role is part of team responsible for all beer deliveries and warehousing activities at Fourpure Brewing Co.
- Loading stock onto our delivery vehicles
- Logging of stock into our stock control app
- Delivery and collection of goods including kegs and cases of cans/bottles
- Representing the company to our customers to a high degree
- Liaising with all departments to ensure smooth running of logistical issues
- Filling in the required delivery paperwork
- Immediately reporting errors and issues to the office manager
- Ensuring all invoices, credit notes, keg tracking sheets and statements are correctly filled out and filed.
- Stock movement, stock takes and stock control
- Pallet building for orders via hauliers
- Occasional work in the brewery in the form of assisting on the canning line/labelling or likewise
- Working safely within our H&S guidelines.
We need you to be:
- Organised: You will need to manage your deliveries, and respond to problems on the fly to get the job done.
- Effective time manager: Planning and working to time scales is vitally important to avoid delays to customers, and knock on effects within the brewery.
- Effective communicator: You’ll be dealing with customers and the brewery team on a daily basis and will need to build and manage a range of relationships.
- Right First Time: be able to demonstrate you care about getting it right every time – attention to detail is really important to us.
- Flexible: Although we strive to finish our work on time, there are occasions when this is not possible. A flexible work ethic is required for this role to manage the peaks and troughs in activity.
Minimum requirement: Full UK driving license - HGV preferred but not essential
Monthly Beer allowance.
We are a LLW employer.