Assistant Manager at Hammerton Brewery
Hammerton Brewery is based in Islington, situated just off the Caledonian Road & Barnsbury overground station. Founded in 2014, the brewery has developed a strong portfolio of small batch beers such as Crunch, City of Cake, Panama Creature and N7 as well as many other experimental small batch beers.
Our pub House of Hammerton is a beer led venue, open from Tuesday to Sunday. We are looking for a creative & enthusiastic Assistant Manager to join our team.
You will have a genuine passion for exceptional customer service, a pro-active approach to team management and an interest in craft beer.
If you would like to be part of the Hammerton team, then apply now!
Requirements / Job Roles
- Interested in craft beer and being able to make people passionate about great beer (Ideally).
- Day-to-day running of the Taproom and open/close procedures
- Managing social media content (Twitter, Insta, Facebook etc)
- Managing the kitchen operations
- Manage and grow a dedicated team including training and shift-planning (GM)
- Oversee cellar maintenance and quality standards
- Manage POS systems, stocks, and commercials with regular reporting
- Work with the management team to assess and implement new offerings
- Proactive attitude
- Working closely with local community
- Event & Marketing experience a bonus
- 28 days holiday per year
- 50% discount on all Hammerton beer and products
- Salary £24.5k to £27.5k depending on experience
- Ability to grow with the business
Job Type: Full-time
Full Job specs available on request.