Assistant Brewer at Twickenham Brewery
We are looking for a brewery assistant to join our team.
The position is full time, 9am-5pm Monday – Friday, with occasional weekend availability. Flexibility with hours may be necessary, and we are open to flexible working suggestions such as condensed hours, to make it a four-day week for instance.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Supporting the brew team in brew day activities
- Cleaning cask and kegs
- Packaging beer in cask and keg
- Preparing ingredients for brewing
- Picking stock for deliveries
- Keeping equipment clean
- Cold store housekeeping
- Occasional requirement to deliver beer in the brewery van.
We are a small team so a degree of independence and self-reliance will be required, however we will support you in developing and growing your skills and knowledge with training where needed. The role would suit someone who wishes to gain a grounding experience in the industry, who wants to progress, and experience all facets of a growing brewery.
- Full clean UK drivers license.
- Good communication skills
- Physically fit due to the physical nature of the role
- Can do attitude
- It would be an advantage to have a forklift licence
- The right to work in the UK
Salary: £11 p/h.
If you think this role may be for you, Please send an up to date CV to agustin@twickenham-fine-ales.