Assistant Brewer at Titsey Brewing Co
We are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Brewer to join our Production Team. This is a great opportunity to get involved in all aspects of brewing, production and brewery logistics. This role will report to the Head Brewer and will be a key team member; helping the production team produce great beer and delivering it to our customers. You must be able to work flexibly as part of a small team and committed to delivering outstanding results.
For the last twelve months Titsey Brewing Co. have been brewing to capacity in their current premises. Later this year we will move to a new site with taproom and new equipment, doubling our brewing capacity. For enthusiastic, motivated people this is an opportunity to grow and develop with the brewery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Assisting the Lead Brewer in day-to-day operations including:
- Supporting brewing activities on our 8HL kit, increasing to 16HL when we move to our new brewhouse
- Cleaning, Racking and Packaging
- Stock Management
- Record keeping
- Assisting the Team as necessary:
- Helping set up events for the brewery.
- Representing the brewery at events.
- Any other activities commensurate with the role.
- Valid UK driving license to assist with deliveries.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Must be able to manage the physical demands associated with beer production and deliveries.
- Focus on quality: Enthusiastic about making top quality beer every time.
- Teamwork – Self motivated and able to work in a small team.