Account Manager at Orbit Beers
Orbit Beers are an independent, award-winning South London brewery with over 8 years’ experience supplying the hospitality trade within London and the UK.
We’re known for producing consistent, high-quality beers, with our core beer range taking inspiration from European brewing heritage. We also brew a more experimental White Label Series range that includes Tzatziki Sour – a cult classic of the beer world.
Due to a recent expansion, we are now looking for an ambitious and results driven Account Manager who can take ownership of their territory. The role would suit a credible and knowledgeable individual who is able to maximise opportunities for the benefit of both Orbit Beers and our customers.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business in a fun and dynamic environment. You will need to show you are flexible, hard-working, and have previous experience in FMCG sales, alongside a knowledge and passion for good beer and music!
Salary/package experience dependent, including pension & targeted bonus scheme.
Start Date ASAP
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team to help grow our client base.
- Generate & maintain new business across London for packaged and keg beers using a value-based sales approach.
- Develop and implement a successful strategy for your territory.
- Manage new and existing accounts to ensure they are up to date on new releases and developments whilst continuing to grow sales.
- Become an expert on our beer range and informed on the wider competitive landscape so that you are recognised and respected within your area.
- Deliver successful staff training & tasting events within trade accounts.
- Represent the brewery as a brand ambassador at trade shows, events, and festivals.
- Accurately record and maintain the Breww CRM system, ensuring all relevant data is captured, monitored, and utilised.
- Evening and weekend work when required.
- Genuine interest in Orbit Beers and more broadly, beer & music.
- Strong field sales experience with at least 1 years’ experience within FMCG.
- Passionate, results driven, and target-orientated team player.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Resilient nature and a positive, proactive attitude.
- Excellent communicator, via phone, email, and in person, with the ability to confidently represent the brand at networking events.
- Creative and customer-focused approach to sales.
- Natural ability to sell and build working relationships.
Reasons to join our team:
- Free weekly beers in the taproom.
- Opportunity to join a growing, award-winning, independent brewery.
- Annual company trip to a city of brewing historical significance (Cologne, Prague, Brussels etc.).
- Join a close-knit team of music and beer lovers.
- Opportunities for career growth as the company expands.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Fresh coffee at the brewery from our friends at Old Spike roastery.